Gents;
Thank you for your kind words regarding my little essay on the achievements in physics by J-F Csilly Esq.

I enjoyed inserting small riddles into it, one of them being the Brown Movements, but I really should have used the proper name for the phenomenon: Brownian Motion.

JRT, you are quite right, I have been remiss and grossly negligent in letting you know the final scores of my exams, partly because we Danes have absolutely no sense of occasion whatsoever.

In more civilized parts of the world, you put funny hats on the heads of graduating students and take pictures, make speeches and treat the occasion as a welcome excuse to have several parties.

Not so in Denmark, my good friends.

I uncermoniously recieved the document proclaiming me to having taken part in the course (and passed it) by mail. Coincidentally it was printed on brown paper. Hideous thing really, that I would hate to have to frame and put on display. No pictures taken, not funny hat, but worst of all no parties.

Of course I can't imagine who on earth would be interested in knowing that my actual scores were pretty decent; First number tells you the maximum points available to score, the next number the points I actually scored, I never bothered to calculate the percentages:

104/101
102/100
108/108
106/103

So, now I certifiably and officially know a little bit about Anatomy, Physiology and Pharmacology.

Take an aspirin and if that doesn't help, don't call me in the morning! biggrin

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop