Folks.

"Saturday Night At The Duck Pond" ! How ever did we miss that one? I thought I knew all the classics..... 😛

Here's another of our coininkydinks Dux. I just watched the "Everly Bros.reunion concert, live at the Albert Hall" on Amazon prime. Naturally, they played that very song to great applause. I believe their music was as popular in Britain as it was in the US.

Early days of course but I'm curious. What do you think of Boris so far? I liked his speech made in front of No. 10. He promised improvements for everything from Brexit to animal health. None of my business of course, but can he deliver on his promises?

Have you heard anything from you guitar playing model lately? How is Lady "M" these days? Inquiring minds need to know. I hope everyone has long since completely recovered from the car accident.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019