Folks,

C51, Dux:

It is like Old Home Week. I have instructed Leroy to roll up the rug, roll out a keg, break out his fiddle and invite all the girls from Miss Martha's Happy Home for Nymphomaniacs and the Chronically Uninhibited. This is cause for great celebration.

You mean we should tell them it is Olga? Really? Yes, in the spirit of fair play and honest disclosure that we always subscribe to it would seem to be the correct thing for us to do. Hmmmmm. Right C51 that would just about put paid to any participation whatsoever. Dux you are out of order, we will forget the whole honest disclosure thingy.

Dux: I have received your photo and although I was stunned speechless I have managed an unsuitable reply.

C51:
It is truly unusual to receive mail from you on a Saturday much less on a Sunday. I have received both your e-mails and I've forwarded one of them to Dux. I will reply ASAP to the other one.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019