Folks,

Dux:

It seems the little lady will not suffer for lack of a variety in sartorial excellence. I was lucky to have a stained nappy (diaper) with a bent safety pin for adornment when I was her age.... I suppose that times and society were less demanding then.

I am delighted to read that my poor but sincere effort has been so well received by the landed gentry of Derbyshire. Now that the truth about your heroic past has, with no little effort on my part, finally come to light, I'd expect that all and sundry will look upon you in an entirely different light.

Now, instead of considering you just a dodgy old fart with a guitar and a crumbling 3-holer toilet in his garden, they will now consider you a dodgy old fart with a guitar and a crumbling 3-holer toilet in his garden who used to fly Spitfires who has the most beautiful grandchild in the UK! Yes, you'll be signing autographs and hiding from the paparazzi in no time. wink

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019