Fellows,

JRT, that description of the aroma of Olga and her creations was extremely realistic. To the point where I lost my breakfast. It reads like James Jotce's description of hell in "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man", but better I think. Such an articulate olfactory portrait could only have been written by a) a literary master and b) someone with extensive experience with the subject matter. I believe this could be the setting for a Hallowe'en horror story (try saying horror with one syllable, that may be more appropriate). I can only imagine, yet I hesitate to do so, the tortures which this...can I say woman...has put you through. And yet you tolerated it all for war effort. My god man, you deserve the Victoria Cross and nothing less. Nay, even this award is far too little an acolade for what you have endured. Let us strike a new medal, of which only one may be awarded in a century. It shall bear your name, and hencefort it shall be called the...no, we must consult the entire HWH faculty to find an appropriate name. What shall it be Old Dux?

"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."