Gents,

I haven't been posting for a while which has only been a sign of being busy. Three bicycles have been or are in the process of being fitted with new tubes and tires. Last week temperatures were finally beginning to reach 20 C / 68 F but they are now down again to cold and measly 13 C / 55 F or lower. Furthermore it is again becoming quite windy. But that is almost the norm here. Shakespeare should have written; "There's always a cold wind blowing in Denmark".

Finally I've managed to watch the Godfather Trilogy. It's on Amazon and this is actually the first time I've seen the movies. I never felt until now that I had the time and patience to spend that many hours in front of the television.

Of course I had to crack a tooth and have it pulled out during this current situation with lock-down and virus. The dentist who pulled the tooth was dressed liken an alien in visor, apron surgical hat, mask and gloves. He had a conversation with himself about the plumbing in his apartment.

Other things braking, possibly due to more extensive use while I'm at home was the tap in the bathroom sink. New one installed and mighty fine it is.

I'm seeing some indications from sources that I trust, that having Vitamin D insufficiency might increase the risk of catching this virus and could complicate and prolong the course of the decease if you get it. With my bicycling and general outdoors activities I should be very well stocked up on my Vitamin D.

Things are starting to look a bit more encouraging here as we are gradually coming out of lock-down and the number of cases of new patients so far has not risen. On the contrary it looks as if the virus may have run it's course, fingers and toes crossed.

Good to hear news from Roger and I certainly send my thoughts and regards.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop