Folks,

OSRAM,DD:

I've really enjoyed reading your friendly discussions.

OSRAM, you say there are still a few in Germany who will not totally accept the NAZI defeat. A few malignant cells can, under the proper conditions, grow and even metastasize throughout the body to eventually threaten life. Yes, these people must be diligently watched.

SNAFU:

I am delighted that you have seen fit to post a link to my HWH tribute page. Thanks Sir Bader for assisting in getting it hosted.

SNAFU, as I told you, I feel that HWH and HWH continued are very special indeed. I feel that they are like a unique diary or book. A crazy, patchwork quilt-like book made up of stories by a cross section of BOB enthusiasts from all over the world. For this reason I feel they deserve to have a title page of sorts. A page that celebrates both Rowan's BOB and the spirit in which this long lived thread was begun by you as a "Flame Free" zone.

It was all your idea SNAFU and whatever happens from here on you should be very proud of what you started. It has certainly helped to keep me off the streets and out of trouble for months. SALUTE!

Zerosan2:

You honor me with your kind words and your fine story. Of coarse honesty requires that I admit that I have mixed emotions about it.

Mainly I enjoyed the read as I am sure have all who frequent here. Clearly, you have become immersed in the BOB experience. The one thing that kept nagging at me as I read, the idea that returned again and again to sorely bruise my grossly swollen ego was the obvious fact that you write in a style that is, for BOB, so much better than is mine.

I am a true masochist at heart I suppose, so I sincerely hope that this will be the first of many such well written stories about "What Happened" . Thank you, Zerosan "The Magnificent".

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 02-07-2002).]