Folks,

Check six once and a while Old Man. I'm right here on your tail. Tat!Tat!Tat!Tat!

I was simply waiting for you to sort out the sticky bits and get back on-line. Hopefully all is well now and you will be ready for duty daily. I agree that it seems FF SNAFU has eaten a dirt sandwich or perhaps swallowed more than his share of 100% fat free Channel water. I think C51 is OK. He is a POW and may return in time. I know he continues to remain interested.

Zebra meat is for sale you say? What part of Kenya is Derbyshire in anyway? Hmmmm. A bit exotic and much too equine for my own taste ... but lions do swear by it. Southerners will cheerfully eat lotsa odd stuff. I was offered possum once but I declined. Hog brains are considered a tasty New Years treat around here... alas I have not enjoyed that particular treat either, well not as far as I can remember. I cannot claim to remember a great deal about what I've been up to on any New Year's Eve.

A bottle of Jack Daniels sour mash (the breakfast of champions) is being hoarded! Blasphemy! Has your bottle been properly tested for the deadly hangover virus? If it does not have a stamp to that effect then I would get it tested right away.

Unfortunately I just remembered that there are very few people in the world who know the proper procedure for this highly scientific process. Fortunately for you I have been properly trained by none other than Jack Daniels himself; and I am eager and ready to come to your assistance.

You seem to be hesitating? You're probably worried that this is going to be expensive. Do not worry Mate, we won't need much special equipment. I have everything we need except one or two small items. To start testing, all we'll need is that bottle, some ice cubes and a tall glass.... ;\)

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019