Folks,

Jens:

Mail received and a big thank you in return. \:\) The games were running fine until the new video card was added. Now I can get into 2D but not 3D. I'm thinking they are looking for the old card. I plan to un-install and then re-install both programs. I'm hoping that they will recognize my new card and all will then be well. There is some worry that they might over write some more recent 'common' files with older ones however there is usually a message first asking if you will allow that.

Sorry you can't get MA to run. I like that program and it was running fine before technical problems not associated to the game caused me to stop running games. I do not remember if I had installed any patches for that. I'll check the directory to see if anything is there that looks like a patch. Is Heignst's site still up?

Dux: More favorable comments from C51 are rattling around inside that rusty Derbyshire mailbox.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019