JRT,

Upon prolonged deliberation I have concluded that a conclusion may prove inconclusive. Whatever new thread we start, there is bound to be some smart-arse who posts a rollicking good yarn and the general result will be that the thread becomes perpetuated in kind although under a different name!

Unless the powers-that-be decide otherwise, or we run out of steam, we will probably carry on ad nauseum. Contributions seem more regular now than they have been for quite a while and the number of viewers does not exactly suggest a lack of interest - or perhaps I am confusing interest with curiosity?

I was thinking about the faster turning pages only the other day. HeinKill's story came last on that page and consequently did not receive the exposure it deserved. Perhaps a story of that calibre (it must have taken a lot of preparation) can be bumped to the top of the next page for the benefit of the many who would have undoubtedly missed it - and can't be bothered to search back from the current page.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------