JRT,

Another exquisite rendering despite the forlorn message!

But, everything is OK - you can sound the all clear.

Here's What Happened...

While strolling around the village, ruminating on the seemingly impossible situation, I spotted something in the window of Hymey Goldenberg's Pawnbrokers Emporium and after driving a hard bargain during which I traded SNAFU's chronometer, C51's free ticket to the Outer Hebrides Viking Fertility Ceremony and your bottle of Randy Mongol after shave which Olga bought you last Christmas, I came out with the complete solution to the problem - or so I thought.

The murderous rabble had caused great inconvenience around the airfield but now threatened that which we all hold the most dear. That's right - they were staking out the Prince and Polecat!
Then, just as the last wan light of dusk was about to fade into darkness, Olga emerged from the shadows wearing the dreaded Demon Brother luminous death mask and confronted the seething mob with pudgy fists firmly placed on her many hips.
The mob paused and shrank back fearfully and some even began to whimper and crouch in an attitude of subservience. But gradually they regained their defiant posture and began to surge forward once again to threaten Olga. At that moment, the elastic band which held the mask in placed broke with a twanging snap and she was left staring balefully back at them and with her features bared for all to see.
With screams of abject terror their ranks broke and they scattered like chaff in the wind after beholding that which they thought would threaten their very souls.

I am confident they will not return but must now repay Olga for helping us out - starting with a few pints in that very sanctuary which had been so dreadfully threatened.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------