Folks,

Hmmmmm. Apparently not one jot has been written by anyone anywhere on this forum since I slowly touch typed a few off topic words about artist's paints on Jan. 21st. Yoicks!!

This is no way to keep this wonderful thing rolling and I am as guilty as anyone. Guilty? No, that is perhaps too harsh a word. Substitute 'otherwise distracted'. We all have other interests and demands upon our time. And BoB is just a game, right?

The day to day business transacted here between aficionados is one thing and it is always easy to just put BoB aside for a time. Some have put it away for ALL time, it seems. But once was the time, Dux, and you know it is true, when the posting of a new patch would have had this place humming for weeks and weeks. Do you remember?

All attempts to get my own creative juices flowing have so far been to no avail. And I know that this is much appreciated by all of you. If someone else would just have a go I solemnly promise not to post anything written by myself.

If however nothing is forthcoming I may well have no alternative but to trudge down those 3,000 crumbling steps into the only recently electrically illuminated HWH archives and scrounge up something you may have only barely survived reading previously.

In that event, remember dear readers that you were warned in advance. wink

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019