Folks,

C51, Dux:

Men, we certainly managed 10,000 hits for the month and with some to spare at that. Perhaps it was the limericks or those photos posted by Dux? It may have been the pleasant novelty of having C51 posting again? Who knows? I didn't do anything any different than I have always done. As for those graphics I created, that is nothing new. I have done that before. I used to illustrate all Dux's and my own HWH stories back on the previous and original BoB forum.

Perhaps ten K hits in 30 days may not even put a blip on the SimHQ admin's RADAR screen, for I'm quite sure there are blogs and plenty of other threads on the net that get many thousands of hits daily. It is however new to us and I am proud for C51 and Dux and much encouraged by the triple increase over previous months...years in fact. Thank you whomever you may be you poor misguided soul for clicking your mouse in our direction.

I must be honest and admit that we three began here just typing away mainly for each other's benefit not knowing if anyone else was reading unless they actually posted. Although encouraged to do so, very few did post and yet we kept at it. When the bright sparks of the admin. upgraded the site and added those view counters, it was a revelation to see that there actually were curiously masochistic folks out there reading every word.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019