Folks,

Dux:

You must be quite frustrated with your PC. If you have important data on that HDD I'd back it up today. Trust me, I had just done so when my old computer gave up the ghost. Having done that, I lost many less important items that I could have saved. That stuff is still waiting there on the old HDD of course should I ever wish to retrieve it.

Going on holiday you say? But you just returned? OK you can never have too many vacations. Your mentioning the sixth of June reminds me of how relatively close you are to Normandy. Have you ever visited the beaches there?

Who knew the Finns had buffaloes? I'll be darned Dux. I thought Bison were indigenous only to our West..... wink

I'm a bit edgy regarding getting any new games at the moment. I'll concentrate on some of the older titles as they are certainly cheaper and more likely to run on this Ti4200.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019