Folks,

A word to the wise... quite right...are there any wise among us? Good point Dux.

Anyway, a word to the assumed to be wise. Men, Valentine's Day is almost upon us. Better make those arrangements for flowers, candy and or a diner out now or otherwise purchase a good brand of flea powder in the event that you have to spend a few nights bunking in with the dog should you fail to do so.

I am always prepared in advance of course. Unfortunately the rose I plucked from the garden last summer in anticipation of this very occasion seems a bit worse for wear... Looks like I had better place a call to the Lizard Lick Floral Delivery, Auto repair and 24-Hour Coin Operated Laundry. They'll have something much better than the dried ragweed I just found in the garden this morning. I'd better make sure we can get two un-wobbly stools close to the wide-screen TV down at Fred's Chitlin' House. Lucky me, I still have a half-full bottle of sparkling cider already in the fridge. Yes, this is going to be a Valentines Day she'll never forget.

Made your plans yet Dux?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019