i have restarted my campaign.

Campaign Jornal Convoy RAF

As RAF Commander Timdog looked out over the cliffs of Dover, A beer bottle in his hand, he began to think if the world would ever become peaceful. He had entered into the bloody deed that was WWII. He had been put as Commander of Fighter Command. He sipped the beer and looked at a ship as it prepared to dock.

He was startled as a car pulled up near him. A man got out and ran to him. "Good morning commander. I have bad news. The Germans have declared war against Britain."

" What?!"said Timdog.

"They have began something called Operation Sealion." said the man.

" Take me to fighter Command"

" Yes commander"

The two men get in the car and drive away. The phone in the car rang and Timdog picked it up." Commader we have a reconn bomber near a convoy"

" intercept with 3 hurricanes" Said Timdog

" Yes Sir"

As they drive back the commander looked at the farms and thought that this may be the last time he saw them.

Tangemere Airfield.

" Lets get some breakfast" said 43 leader Timdog. Before they could walk away a phone rang. Timdog picked it up. " We need 3 of you to scramble against a recon bomber"

Timdog picked out 2 other men and they ran to their Hurris. Start the engine. Flaps down. Throttle 100%. Trim up. Gear up. Flaps up.

Timdog confirmed the vector to the bomber and he followed it. As he neared a cloud layer he could see the wings of a bomber. '" Bandit ahead. Safetey catchs off." I throttle to th ebomber and begin to fire. Yes hits. I consentrate on his left wing till it breaks off and falls down. I return home using rudder for course adjustment. I land and finally have some breaqkfast.