Folks,

Dux:

I have no complaints. If it were not for this videocard given me by a mutual friend I would not be able to run BoB2 at all. The previous and original card had only 64 MB ram.

Well done you! Actually Old man I got those two 110s. Thank you very little for no credit. wink

I guess it was not uncommon for claims to be made that were not substantiated. If there were more than one pilot claiming the same kill I believe you could also be credited with even as small as third of a kill. It is my opinion that it was slightly more difficult for RAF pilots to be credited with a kill than the Germans although Dowding was more than pleased to release inflated kill numbers to the public when it suited him. There is also the fact that the RAF was fighting more or less over its own territory so downed aircraft were easier to verify.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019