These are some superior stories folks. I have got to get caught up! Spooky Tooth Ranch is about normal again with the torrential rains today, it will not be dry enough to do anything for a bit.

I hope to be back in the next few days with a new pilot. Karl died in hospital. Actually, his real life counterpart did a stupid thing. I only keep one campaign pilot so I backed him up so I could fly and check out some settings with the new sim. Of course I soon killed him. So, when I went to restore him back in hospital, I hit “backup” instead of “restore”! The ringmaster said to start again on his hospital release date and add, or estimate his previous standings. I think I will start a “L” pilot. Ludwig L. Kemp. He is Karl’s younger brother who joined 56, again with a word from the Baron himself. He was looking forward to serving with his brother, but......... he is the last hope for the Kemp family. Besides, I can’t let Carrick get ahead of me.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!