Scout, looks like Aleck is getting the hang of it. All this calmness is unbecoming. Where is all the drama, fear, despair?
MFair, remember there are always two. Always two. Also, make sure Jericho’s fur coat has a holster.
Lederhosen, very nice explosion, but you have to practice to get really good. Gaston used to bullseye womp rats in his T-16 back home, they’re not much bigger than 2 meters.

[Linked Image]

Lou, I would really like to see those N10 beat the sauerkraut out of those Fokkers, but that is such a rare sight. Congrats on yet another confirmed kill. I’ve already lost count.
Wolfe, that was another smashing tale. You could feel something is going to happen. And Jeanne needs her head shaved for what she did to poor Jacky-Boy’s memory.

28 February , 1916 8:03
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Sergent Gaston A. Voscadeaux

Another recon over Meuse River. A lot of traffic was reported over the target. With a major bombardment in progress it's no surprise. Gaston’s flight of 3 aero plans encountered a trio and then a pair of Aviatiks going about their business. Gaston wanted to give chase, but he knew exactly how limited his options were. In fact what he had in hand wasn't even an option. He would simply kill himself or one of the flight-mates. They've completed the run and returned home. The assault on Verdun continues.

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Accuracy-Bombs.JPG1916-02-28.jpg

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."