Raine, congrats on the latest bling.

Lou, thanks. The videos could definitely be better if we had the ability to replay them with control of the camera. Would love to review the action from the external view.
As to his successful claim ratio, it’s a hit and miss. Currently it is just over 50%. That’s probably normal.
Freddy, on the other hand, must have done something wrong. Probably didn’t leave any scotch for the night shift at the claims board. Any additional “tokens of appreciation” would probably be a waste of resources.
I see he continues to play with fire by flying close to falling enemy planes. Very dangerous. Very unwise.

21 February, 1918 09:45
Cuirieux, Marne Sector
Jasta 19, JG II
Offizzierstellvertreter Rudolf Emil Fuchs EK1, HHO
34 confirmed kills

It was another boring airfield defence mission. This time over St. Quentin-le-Petit. They’ve circled the field for 24 minutes without spotting any hostiles. It was no wonder. The cloud cover was growing thicker with each passing hour, making it nearly impossible to locate any intruders. Rudi was certain snow would follow soon. The Schwarm returned home and prepared for the arrival of the inclement weather.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."