MFair, I’m alright with purple haze. As long as it’s not purple rain.
Lou, I didn’t see anything wrong with the quality. Swany’s flying was exceptional. I didn’t know Moranes could do that. Are you sure some of the breakfast didn’t end up on Swanson? It looked like there could have been a good chance. Excellent movie!
Carrick, yup, candy coloured Nieuport. That’s the way the cookie crumbles. Nice pic with that Fokker in the background.
Lederhosen, there’s nothing to it. I can see your video card is capable. Start rolling!

31 March, 1916 9:00
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Sous Lieutenant Gaston A. Voscadeaux
8 confirmed kills

This morning Voscadeaux learned that 2 more Fokkers were added to his confirmed kill tally. He was now the leading ace of the Escadrille.

Le Capitaine called for an attack behind enemy front lines north of Chalons. As always Gaston raised his hand up and reminded the C.O. that neither the Bebes nor Twelves could carry any bombs. What damage does the Headquarters expect them to inflict? This time Le Capitaine was ready with an answer.
“- Significant damage. You will be taking along Les Prieurs.” Everyone in the briefing room was wondering who they were and why weren’t they introduced to the rest of the Escadrille yet.
After a lengthy explanation and with Le Prieur rockets strapped to their Nieuports for the first time, ‘B’ flight was ready for take off. Their machines were rolled out onto the field and set in a row. The engines came to life and the signal was given to begin the mission. At that very moment another wave of Fokkers appeared over the aerodrome. Gaston was infuriated. “Ce n’est pas possible!” Is this going to be a daily routine? Yet again Gaston chased the Huns away and eliminated one in the process. Sergent de Geuser followed Gaston and witnessed the kill. Something was off, though. Was it the strong wind? Le Prieur rockets? Him? He could not shoot straight. Others also reported odd conditions. The mission had to be scrapped. Perhaps this was the Boche new strategy? Prevent the French machines from ever taking off? They could not be this desperate.
Bad news - Caporal Papinet crashed his Nieuport 12. The wind flipped the machine over at take off. He has been taken to the hospital with severe head injuries.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."