MFair, here's hoping Jericho can get a confirmed victory from his last outing. And I agree about the CO at 3 Squadron, a fine man who really looks out for his men.

Carrick, Nigel is lucky he was far enough removed from that "empty" bomb when it went off. I use the quotes because even a detonator can remove a fellow's fingers and possible take out an eye. Your man needs to respect the ordnance and not let the smoke out until a more appropriate time, say when such ordnance is landing on the head of some poor unsuspecting Hun.

Fullofit, another super little video, and Gaston handles that B/R bus of his as if it were a Nieuport scout. Bad luck he was not awarded his most well-deserved claim, the brass hats can be such killjoys. Even worse luck though concerning his squadron mates, yet another pair of graves.

Now then, as to another tree felling wager, I was thinking the same thing seeing as how Swany's wallet has gotten fairly thin as of late. Also, he is getting more than a little fed up with that stand of trees on top of the slag hill at the end of the runway at Auchel. Clearly someone who never flew an aeroplane in his life picked the location for that field.