Carrick, congrats on that fifth, elusive victory. Now that you are an ace, you have to act like one. More drinking, more philandering and more fights!

MFair, congrats on that balloon claim. Drogo is hitting his stride. Glad Jasta is at full strength again. Any word when the new machines are going to arrive?

Lou, the man is on fire! He is a weapon of mass destruction. Congrats on the confirmed and unconfirmed kills. As to the Strutter being as good as the new Nieuport, Toby doesn’t know that yet, hence the aero-envy. Great report. It is almost like a comi... I mean graphic novel. Swany must be near exhaustion and probably could use another 48 hour pass. How do you even see anything at night? Do you adjust your “windscreen” brightness? And finally, an Albatros down! Down here we haven’t even seen the Halbs yet. I expect they’ll simply switch to Pfalzes and skip all that nonsense in between.

HarryH, assassins?! I prefer to call us the Strutter Scourge. Argh!

Hasse, long time no see. Come on over. The blood is only knee deep. The Strutter is what the Eindecker should have been.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."