Fullofit - Our posts crossed in cyberspace. I had to take a short break from full-time WOFFing to put up my remaining 4 cords of firewood before the first storm of the year. Yes, I left it a little late, I will admit, but just managed to beat the 15" of snow that dropped last night. Back at it now to find Ziggy having a run-in with Amerikanzer Schweinehunden! Those Yanks can be rather dogged once they get the scent and their SPAD13s are much faster than Z's new DVa. Hahn will need to fly carefully. Just wait until the Kaiser Bill's army meets the Teuful Hunden

What a fight in the last video! The combat just went on forever. Maybe Oliver's fights are the same and it just seems quicker when one is in the combat. Nice work there by Ziggy's mate dragging for him like that. I do love a good scissors. We're both in jeopardy if WM ever codes the AI for front quarter snapshots smile
Confirmed by Army? Two Centurions in as many days would be a first even with Oliver's chronological challenges. Oliver knew of and looked up to the good Toby so I think it unlikely he will be heading to DH4s. HE beckons, I suspect.

Edit- And now a new Gong! Red Eagle. Wow. Congrats!

Lou - Your latest episode reminded me of the Norman Macmillan's tale of running the barrage tunnel from Voices of the Great War Interviews. The BBC, who SUCK on so many levels, (so ironic than Cecil Lewis founded that company) block non-UK viewing. Fortunately some kind soul on Youtube posted the interview here:

Freddy shot in the arse! Get him to the Chateau Anthrax at the double! Poor devil. Let's hope his pain tolerance is on the same level as that for alcohol. Oliver sends sympathies having suffered a similar mishap. Hey, he is on the correct side of the Mud, yes?

Raine - B-B is very much on Oliver's Naughty list. The new machine is a fickle beast. Thank your for the kind congratulations. I'm honestly unsure what chapter this might be since I started the "Search for Lost Time" on the July 1 diary entry in the hope of catching up. Who knew it would take me over 50 and I'm still not there. Blast those London leaves!
Most evocative screenshot there. Unfortunate that such a memorable victory went unwitnessed but at Mac's torrid pace I've no doubt he will be back on the board shortly. A well-earned promotion to FC. This White sounds a bit unscrupulous fleecing novice poker players like that. Not very sporting. Maybe he keeps his thrill-seeking to "other purchases," and running the gauntlet of the clapping

Carrick - Ripping fabric and a smoking engine?! No good, Old Bean. Excellent pic of Thorpe surrounded by that trio of Albatri. That situation looks dire indeed. Glad he made good his escape.

Last edited by epower; 12/18/20 01:15 AM.