Carrick, looks like Keith could use some more training on the machine. You don’t want him to go into a spin during a dogfight. Best of luck!
Scout, those Aviatiks are a bad news. I’m glad Aleck was able to bring his machine down before passing out. Don’t agree to any tobacco smoke enema experiments while at the hospital!

19 April, 1916
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Lieutenant Gaston A. Voscadeaux
16 confirmed kills

Gaston arrived back at the aerodrome yesterday with little fanfare. His arm was still in a sling and the rain curtailed any flying activity for the day. Today was no different. All flight were cancelled. He was on the base for two days already but hasn’t seen his wingman, Adjutant Adelus. He visited the C.O.’s office to inquire his whereabouts and the answer he received came in as a shock to him.
“- I’m sorry to be the one to tell you, but Auguste never came back from the mission you were injured in.” Capitaine Feierstein’s face was of a battle weary man. His eyes were hollow pits, highlighted by dark circles and exhausted from stress. “German machine dropped a note the next day that his machine was found crashed behind lines. His body was still inside with a bullet hole through his head. At least it was a quick death. We will all miss him.” Gaston wasn’t ready for this news. He stood there in Feierstein’s office not able to say a word.
“Oh yes, they’ve also dropped this along with the note.” The C.O. rummaged through his desk drawer and took out a black notebook. It was the notebook Adelus used to note all the instructions Gaston gave him about aerial combat. Voscadeaux picked it up and thumbed through it. The page with the Rules was torn out. “- Funny.” Gaston thought to himself. He imagined some Boche using the rules to teach his pilots Voscadeaux’s rules of air fighting. He was certain the Hun would claim it as his own and call it his commandments or ... dicta.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."