MFair, that’s a noble thing Jericho is doing, jugs or no jugs. I was looking into her eyes, by the way, honest. There’s one thing Jericho needs to know. It is nearly impossible to scratch his pubic area in his gauntlets and the rest of his flight gear when the crabs start to bite.
Wulfe, this Metayer fellow scares me. Seems like a coldblooded killer. Congrats on the confirmed victory. And it is a memorable one. We’ll make a Voscadeaux out of you yet!
Carrick, any chance Emile is planning an escape? Perhaps set the Stalag on fire to create a diversion? Good luck!
Raine, Gaston is just trying to do his job. Believe me, he doesn’t want to die, but in the heat of battle some rules may get forgotten. Looks like Collins is taking his friend’s departure pretty hard. And I’m sure the missing crews exacerbate his depressed state. I’m glad James is able to deal with all of this by keeping himself busy. Hopefully sunnier days are ahead.
Scout, that looked like one intense dogfight. Great video. Congrats on the victory even if it is at such a high psychological price. BTW, it takes me literally hours to write anything down. Hopefully you’ll continue to expand your range. Potential is definitely there.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."