MFair - So you're keeping it in the family with the Kemp siblings. Good luck.

Raine - A fine couple of sorties for MacAlister. Those Pfalz don't stand a chance against a well flown Camel, even one without the view through the top wing. As for Jacob, the skies are so busy now it's sink or swim, thankfully he's swimming at the moment.

Carrick - Bonjour Monsieur Dubra. Straight on the wine I see, keep a clear head for those first sorties.

Fullofit - Another Strutter gone to meet it's maker (not Mr Sopwith....the other one). Shame about the denied claim but the rate Rudi is going he'll have more than 80 within a week I bet.

Epower - I found the one with the hospital train and picture, that looked very modern for the time.

A busy time in the air for your chap, and the right choice to leave those Hannovers and concentrate on the matter at hand, bringing down the balloon. Another confirmation and 128 confirmed victories, top job.

Lou - it does look bleak out there for Freddy and 65 Squadron and was no better on the other side of the street Jacob can assure you. Clearly the Germans thought better of it though.

"A great deal of an aeroplane could be holed without affecting its ability to fly. Wings and fuselage could be—and often were—pierced in 50 places, missing the occupants by inches (blissfully unaware of how close it had come until they returned to base). Then the sailmaker would carefully cover each hole with a square inch of Irish linen frayed at the edges and with a brushful of dope make our aircraft 'serviceable' again within an hour."