Carrick, you be careful up there. We want to see #6.

Lou, it is odd how suddenly Swany lost that lovin’ feeling and spews hate in the easterly direction. Let’s see how he reacts to the life in different squadrons. Will he ask for a transfer? Will he kill more Huns? Will he ever meet Collins again? This, and many other questions need to be answered.

Wulfe, a lion cub! Oh dear! Perhaps L’Escadrille should purchase a few more of those monsters and let them run across the frontlines and take care of the Boches? It would also solve the problem of those Albatroses. They do sound terrifying. Good thing Fullard is ditching the Pig and getting into one of those spiffy seventeens. As they say, Bon voyage. Toby will see you at Luxeuil.

Harry, that was one roasted Big Red! Did you remember to turn the engine off? It appears Lazlo burned his Arschloch. This won’t sit well with him.

The two Fokkers from the Colmar mission, where Mulberry nearly died, were rejected. Claims over enemy territory, or some nonsense like that. And wouldn’t you know it? Toby was right about the AA boys contesting one of the Fokkers over the aerodrome. Only the green Eindecker has been given to Mulberry.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."