What’s all this? A fellow gets a hit on the noggin and by the time he comes around there are two full pages of posts.

MFair, that you are right. It is dangerous out there, but only because the enemy keeps sending airplanes up. At least Immer gets to clip some of their wings and send them packing. Congrats on the latest conquests.

Lou, no nurses this time. Injuries weren’t serious enough to get a serious treatment.
But seriously, Freddy in a Camel? God help us all, the Huns have no chance. MvR is already writing his will. Congrats on the transfer, promotion and the latest kills. That British Claims Board is a joke! Anything to boost morale.

Raine, with Steinmesser in the Claims Board’s waiting room it is all lost. You should catch up to Hahn in no time. Thankfully Ziggy isn’t out of it for long so he should be able to keep slightly ahead even if it is one out of six claims at a time.

Epower, I think Ziggy lucked out this time not having to spend any time in hospital, especially with the cow-spooking nurses in the area. Is Oliver still writing his after action report? He should look into hiring a secretary.

Carrick, are you sure that by mistake you didn’t grab the joystick instead of the leash when you took your dog for a walk? Stranger things have happened.

30 September, 1917
Ceurne, Flanders Sector
Jasta 36
Oberleutnant Zygmunt Dolf Hahn EK2 EK1 HHO PLM
57 confirmed kills

Zygmunt continues to experience bad headaches. His head was wrapped in bandages, another dressing was plastered over his nose. But he was alive and relatively unscathed. The doctor ordered him to avoid flying until the end of the month. This means he should be able to take his Albatros for a spin tomorrow. The good news is that his luck extends even to his claims. He had another two Camels confirmed.

EOM Stats:

Oberleutnant Zygmunt Dolf Hahn EK2 EK1 HHO PLM
Jasta 36
Ceurne, Flanders Sector
Albatros D.V (Uprated)
123 missions
104.02 hrs
57 victories
101 claims

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,