Carrick – That’s some gloomy weather there around Wynghene.

Epower – Playing catch-up? I can empathize. The hurrier I go the behinder I get.

Raine – Some smart calculating on Vogel’s part, being able to cut off that low SPAD as he did and make it number 63 on his tally sheet. But a close one for him there on the 1st, he was lucky to get back on the ground in one piece. To the reading material in his hut, it’s funny how often supposed sin is more interesting than proposed salvation.

AceMedic88 – Your latest accounts of Feldwebel Eberwein are first-rate. A close one for him as well with that emergency landing in the cow pasture on the 29th. Well done on his first confirmed victory, and a Camel at that. And with his hut mate on the mend perhaps his coughing will be gone and your man can get a solid night’s sleep.

Fullofit – A big congrats on Ziggy’s promotion to Hauptmann, a well-deserved bump. Bad luck though with those wing failures on the Dr.1s. Fokker’s engineers must be getting sloppy. As for that elusive eighty mark, I’ve no doubt the Kaiser’s newest Hauptmann will reach and surpass it soon enough, just a soon as the weather improves and the enemy returns to play.

Lederhosen – A quiet month for Willi from the looks of it. Nothing wrong with that, in particular given the fact that he has already flown 300 missions, a very impressive accomplishment. The war does not appear to be going away anytime soon so things will likely get plenty busy for him again.

MFair – Condolences again on the loss of your Ivan. Off to join the Choir Invisible.

A most enjoyable catch up this morning folks, thanks as always for the ripping yarns to go with coffee!