Tross - Evidently not, no. The bitterness of being shot down probably isn't helping the desire to stay in bed either.
Jacob sure done good with those strutters and camels, teaching the Brits why checking six is an important aspect of combat flying, eh? And a well deserved cross on top of that, congrats.

Carrick - Really is unfortunate when MGs jam at the worst moment, hopefully that won't be a recurrent theme.

Fullofit - A visit certainly would've been nice, but hey, the front has been quite busy so probably nobody had the time too. Here's hoping he won't be returning when he tries to get his payback.
Another great job with all those SPADs That 80 mark is inevitable now. Great paintjob too

MFair - Dean is certainly happy to be out of there, and one can only hope for a while.
Good job getting out of that alive, what bad luck to have to deal with that, especially when instructed to flee instead of fighting back. But hey, at least Ludwig got his reward with that first kill.

Epower - Great ground attack there, same cannot be said for the weather.

RAF - Perhaps not the best award to receive but still an award, eh? Congrats to Abbott

2/LT Dean Andrews Cunningham
№64 Squadron RAF
Field Hospital, Flanders
April 17th, 1918.

Finally this torturous wait is coming to an end. My last day over at this blasted hospital, with a whole bunch of checkups just to make sure nothing else was wrong and that I was fit to leave and fly again. I managed to, at least to the best of my ability, thank and say brief farewells to the few nurses and doctor that treated me. While I couldn't find Lieutenant Jones, I was relieved to know my words of gratitude would be passed to him. Definetely have to appreciate his existence, hard to write in a journal with a dysfunctional arm after all. First thing tomorrow morning I'm to take a tender over to our field and report back for duty, for better or worse. Hopefully the place hasn't gone off the deep end with me being gone. With some luck, maybe I'll manage to get in a flight when I'm back, and maybe this time A flight wouldn't bugger off mid-fight. Maybe it'll be me sending a Hun into the ground.

"Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible.
I bet you do, too, Buddy."