MFair, I blame it on a head full of Camille. There ain't enough room for a woman and a job well done. Shape up and do be careful. Camille still needs someone to come home. Glad Jericho can learn from his mistakes and hopefully improve.
Carrick, that was a hairy encounter. Do be careful and bring back King's property in one piece.

21 May, 1916 06:10 morning mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
27 confirmed kills

Gaston was itching to get back up in the air after being grounded for 2 weeks due to his injury. He had a score to settle, first with any Aviatik that comes his way and second, any of those new Boche aeroplanes that everyone is making such a big fuss about. He was still without a wingman. Adjutant Barnay and Caporal Tsu were assigned to follow him on a balloon busting mission north of Verdun. Everyone had their eyes pointed in all directions at all times, trying to spot any strange biplanes. There was no sign of any opposition from the German side, except for heavy Flak in the target area. Gaston’s Le Prieurs found their mark and so did the ones fired by his flight mates. The gas bag only needed a few more bullet holes to start spewing black smoke and eventually explode in a brilliant ball of flame, temporarily blinding Voscadeaux, as he flew through the cloud of smoke and sparks.

21 May, 1916 14:10 afternoon mission
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Capitaine Gaston A. Voscadeaux
27 confirmed kills
Awaiting 1 claim confirmation

Lieutenant Dagonet and Sous-Lieutenant Vouillermoz accompanied Gaston on line patrol romp over the front, north of Chalons. There was no contact during the entire flight, despite their best attempts to conjure up some Boche through the shear power of their vision acuity. Gaston’s craving of bloodlust will have the need to linger for the morrow.
A new man arrived in the evening - S.Lt. Henri Japy. He will be Gaston’s new wingman. The rest of the men in the Escadrille came to calling all Gaston’s wingmen “Chaussette” (Sock). Gaston gets a new one when there is a hole in the old one.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."