MFair, I hope things can get better for Drogo and his kette, though the way things have been heating up along the front, well, who knows.

Carrick, Keith should probably start loading his own ammo drums, those bent rounds are the worst. Not so sure about that new chap though, he may be teaching some bad habits. And five confirmed victories? I’m sensing some bling for Mallory.

Fullofit, some nice flying there on Toby’s part. Too bad about Hislop. As for the new Nieups, Chesty should be happy with his Strutter, it a fine mount, every bit as good as those N17s will turn out to be.

Wulfe, it appears Fullard and his gang are off to a roaring start in Paris. Let’s hope they can all survive the week, and avoid any further incarcerations in the process.

Harry, I see Lazlo survived, (more or less), his night out in the big town of Cambrai and made a new enemy in the process. Funny stuff.

Captain Swanson is back from Amiens after a very brief, but much-needed respite. The weather was not conducive to sightseeing as it rained 39 out of the 46 hours he was there. Nonetheless, Swany managed to enjoy himself and got in a fair amount of solid sleep as well. A good thing too since he was just informed by Major Lawrence that he and the rest of 70 Squadron would be flying sorties all night to mask the sound of the new weapon being deployed – tanks. The metal monsters would be rumbling into positions along the front lines from Pozières to Ginchy in preparation of the big push that would begin in the morning. The hope is that the noise of the Sopwiths roaring overhead, dropping bombs, strafing targets, and generally harassing the Huns will cover the noise of the advancing tanks on the ground. Earlier in the day Hun balloons in the area had been shot down or scared from the skies through the concerted efforts of the numerous nearby RFC squadrons, as directed by HQ. Standing orders were to continue to attack them on sight should the Boche try to sneak them back up. It was going to be a very exciting and a very nerve-racking night.