MFair, thank you for the compliment. I am enjoying Khal Drogo, I mean Drogo Dorn’s story. His struggle to overcome his fear and become a great warrior is about to unfold. I’m looking forward to witness the birth of Der Meister Flieger. Congrats on confirmed victory.

Lou, what you’re trying to say is: you can’t just deck one.
A very morbid, somber and poignant story. Makes one reflect on the mortal plane we live on. Well done! Captures the lugubrious tone of the scene.

Wulfe, what an epic narrative. Enjoyed the descriptive devices that brought it all to life. Looks like there is no changing Andrew’s mind at all. This strong-headed behaviour could be used to his advantage or it could be his downfall. We’ll just have to wait and see. Great news! Little Devienne is alive and most likely chasing the mademoiselles. And the new Nieuport with the synchronized MG. Fullard must be excited to have learned of its existence and impending arrival. Exciting times!

Raine, only 15 kills, currently Mulberry is suffering a 2:1 rejection ratio. wink
My, my another visit to Windsor Castle. James is becoming a regular there. The chaps at Hawkes & Co should make more room on the lapel for future awards. Finally some progress with Mamma. It had to take its time. I am glad the relationship is on the mend, or is it?! Looking forward to seeing Collins back in France.

Carrick, La Femme de Chasse? How do you know these people?

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."