Carrick, welcome Sgt. Dubra to the Front. I hope your stay here will be a pleasant one.

Epower, Rudi would prefer this contest to be finally over. This rivalry is unhealthy. Actually, it was the French artillery. I don’t know if that’s better or worse.
Finally some Dreidecker victims for Oliver. It must have been a slaughter 13 vs 2, or would you say even odds? Hope those gun jams are a thing of the past, like engine fires wink
And got the balloon too - redemption from the earlier mission. Congrats on the latest confirmation. Lovely shots.

LOL Lou, just teasin’ but seriously weekends off? What’s that all about? There is a war going on, y’know.
I’m tellin’ ya, those Strutters are the most dangerous things in the air. The front gun, the rear fun, the ramming thing they have going on. A veritable menace.
Freddy’s eye still twitches at the mere mention of the word “Conteville”. Pointless patrols or not, Abbott fulfills his duty, scaring the Huns away in the process. Hopefully better weather is on the way. Very gloomy shots there, Lou.

Albert, I wouldn’t be so sure about Rudi’s claim success rate. I have a feeling HQ is trying to keep the Baron in the lead at all costs. Aristocracy and all that.
What’s with all these trips the C.O. is taking lately. His absence is getting noticed (just like Lou’s).
So, seven confirmed kills. Our Jacob is going places. Three more and he’ll be called Der Kanone. Congrats!
A wonderful gesture and an honour for young Kühn to be selected for the flight during Nebgen’s send off.
Is there a better machine in Jacob’s near future?

15 April, 1918 05:45
Bonneuil Ferme, Flanders Sector
Jasta 19, JG II
Oberleutnant Rudolf Emil Fuchs EK1, HHO, PLM
78 confirmed kills

The Strutter from yesterday has been confirmed.
Jasta 19 scrambled to their machines after receiving a call about approaching enemy planes! After climbing to 1,000 m Rudi spotted the enemy flight. He was still too low and the rest of the Schwarm was just catching up to him. He watched as the planes above began to descend. If they wanted a fight, they would get one. It was a Bréguet that was after him and it missed the Fokker by the tiniest of crotch hairs. Then the Strutters came and seeing that the Bréguet was being taken care of by the rest of his Schwarm, Rudi concentrated on the Strutter. It was a slippery one and the rear gunner was particularly lively. Fuchs had to employ his bag of tricks to eliminate the two-seater. The Strutter in return concentrated on making a sieve out of the Fokker. Finally, after a particularly effective volley, the biplene’s engine began to smoke. Rudi knew this one wasn’t going anywhere. The silver plane glided down near the aerodrome and crashed into the nearby woods. Fuchs checked the skies for more intruders, but all he saw were enemy planes on fire falling out of the sky. With the job done Rudi gave the signal to land.

YouTube Link

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."