Carrick, Blackwell must have bled to death. This will start happening more often with WOFF PE I expect.

Lou, your horse story reminded me of one of the stories my mother used to tell me. They lived on a farm and while at Swanson’s age she did a similar stunt by bringing two horses home at once. Her father made sure she remembered that incident for the rest of her life and thus was able to tell it to her children in great detail. As to Alex, I didn’t expect anything else from her. To be honest why would anyone expect anything else from her? She did her job, had fun doing it and now she’ll get her just rewards. Nothing wrong with that. Men are such idiots for thinking they’re entitled to something special for treating women in a friendly manner. Looks like Swany had learned another of life’s lessons. Looking forward to finding out what trouble Randolph will get himself into at Stow Maries.

MFair, is Drogo ok? What was that new French machine?
Sounds like Dorn is developing a thick skin with all his flight mates perishing around him. He will need this thick hide to survive the war with his sanity intact.

Harry, are the laundrettes in France just as attractive as the French maids? Good luck with the Platinum version tweaks. We wouldn’t want Lazlo experience those dreaded engine stutters, would we?

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."