Looks like the Gong Fairy has been busy again. Thank you for including Gaston in the festivities and thank you all for the congrats. I salute you. Congrats to Swany and Campbell. Well deserved.
Wulfe, The Violet Devil? I like it. It sounds even more terrifying in German: Das Purple Nurple.
That miserable weather seems to be getting under the skin. Let’s hope for some sun soon. Great crossover into No. 3 “world”. Congrats on the confirmation. Graham’s definitely on his way. I like the custom skin profiles. You need to add the Kaiser’s finest to your collection.
Lou, first, congrats on the bar to go with your MC. Looks like you’ll have to her a longer ribbon soon. That’s a subtle paint job on your bus. Good thing L’Aviation Militaire isn’t so uptight as RFC otherwise the Purple Menace would never see the light of day. Do you think the back of your bus should be painted in different colours to mask Rankin’s vomit?
MFair, ouch! That would be a terrible way to go, to be snuffed by a cable. I don’t know how you do it - flying in formation in the dark.

2 April, 1916 6:35 morning show
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Sous Lietenent  Gaston A. Voscadeaux
9 confirmed kills

Recon of enemy front sector north of Chalons.
Lieutenant Dagonet was back from the hospital after his mid-air collision with a Boche and the miraculous crash landing. He lead the mission all the way to the front, stayed on station for 22 minutes and returned back to base without any contact. The weather was atrocious and the Boche stayed snug in their comfy beds, all safe from rain and wind tossing them around.

2 April, 1916 14:50 afternoon show
Senard, Verdun Sector
Escadrille N37
Sous Lietenent  Gaston A. Voscadeaux
9 confirmed kills

Gaston was ordered to attack enemy factories at Sedan. Le Prieur rockets were loaded again.
"- Third time's a charm." Voscadeaux thought to himself as the previous times he carried these weapons, the missions didn't go as planned. It was only him and his wingman Adjutant Adelus. The weather has not improved one bit. Perhaps les Boches will also stay in bed all day? They were off and crossing the frontlines at 2,400 m. Just a bit further north Gaston heard a loud bang as one large splotch of oil hit his windscreen. The engine started to make a racket not unlike the one his wife used to make in the kitchen. He had to leave Adelus to complete the mission on his own. Voscadeaux wasn't happy with the decision but he had no choice. His plane was slowly losing altitude and he was at 1,800 m when he crossed the frontlines on his way back. Gaston decided to set his sick machine on one of the roads. As he was waiting for the recovery crew he was impatient to hear any news of his wingman. Thankfully by the time he returned to base with his Nieuport, Adelus was already back safe and sound. What is it with these Le Prieur rockets? Will Gaston ever get to use them?

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."