Originally Posted By: - Ice
Originally Posted By: David_OC
Falcon 1984 was originally designed and produced by Gilman Louie and programmed by Les Watts

Falcon F4 1999
The game was originally designed and produced by Steve Blankenship and Gilman Louie and published under the MicroProse label.

Rest just spam.

Just write things that you can think of Ice and stop spamming please. It's hard to read the wall of Spam.

Just because you can't understand it does not make it spam. Again, look up the word.

Let me deal with your statement thus:
Originally Posted By: David_OC
The development of falcon could go back and start in perhaps 1980? That is one huge journey! 36 years there!
OK lets say 1982 and took two years to code, still 34 years.

I am seeking to prove it is false. How? Check out the link above. Simply put, even if Falcon can trace it's lineage back to 1984, it does not mean that the current-gen BMS took 32 years to make. From what we can see, Falcon 4.0 starts at 1994 and is released in 1998, 4 years of development. BMS makes it's appearance somewhere around 2003 and releases current-gen BMS late 2011, roughly 8 years of development which I would count as **LESS** than 8 years as this is a project done by modders on their free time. Therefore, Falcon lineage stretches 32 years but BMS development is 8 years or less, depending on how you want to view their work schedule.

Ultimately, your above statement is false, strawman argument burned, ashes trampled underfoot.

Does the BMS code have the Open Falcon mods and SuperPak mods and others in there? Same with Allied Force.

It's more than 8 years Ice.