Ooh, you're so deceitful cutting off my quote like that and inferring something else. biggrin

On a serious note I can see you're not disputing the additional work I mention though....because isn't it true that whatever involvement ED have for the campaigns (from themselves and 3rd parties) that are part of the 1.5 or 2.0 dev branch will ALL have to be repeated in terms of testing/recompiling/QA (if it exists) and further bug-fixing, to ensure compatibility with a new 2.5 branch - and the more campaigns that exist, the more this work is magnified!

This is another example where ED would never have planned for, simply because they probably didn't forsee taking external campaigns from years back or more recently and incorporating them into current builds. We all know that ED haven't got a good track-record (in fact none whatsoever) in getting anything out on time to their own scheduled timeline. There is no possible way that these campaigns can help their cause but there is every possibility that it may hinder.

A push or focus on these campaigns most certainly negates the previous comment by 'Clutch' that ED doesn't have to expend any effort

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.