Originally Posted By: Troll
Ice, I have never said that my enjoyment of DCS makes other points unvalid. I have never said that people who don't enjoy DCS are fools.

Then why keep including that in a discussion?
In the meantime, my car is white and I enjoy driving it very much. I like long drives because I love my car.

I am, however, told that I'm a fool for not being certain that the release of DLC hinders the development of DCS.

Huh? Where was this stated, exactly?
Personally, I would say you are mistaken for claiming that the release of DLC hinders/delays/interrupts work on DCS, but I'm sure you knew that already. biggrin

I'm just pointing out that there may be an alternate reality to Parad-Ice world. biggrin

And there is!! Just not in DCS. Trust me, buddy, I wish there was an alternate ED reality.
Note that we're not saying DCS is not a good product. I just want to make that clear. Even with my expectations NOW, if I was coming into DCS right-this-instant with no previous experience of it, DCS A-10C and DCS BS2 are good products that have hours and hours of gametime. Hopefully, ED would get it's act together before those "hours and hours of gametime" run out, as it did in my case. Hence the allure of DC -- it's not only "hours and hours," but more and more!

So anyway, I'm not saying DCS is not a good product. I am saying that ED needs to get a clue, get it's act together, focus, and show a clear plan to follow. And actually execute the plan successfully. Catering to campaign DLCs does not show any of these, hence the vitriol! cuss2

But I don't know, and I don't try to make others believe anything that can't be substantiated with facts.

We don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. But using common sense, what does that tell you about "work" and "getting distracted"? Interesting how you've been avoiding this fact all along.

The Parad-Ice constellation are unfortunately all to eager to only view the negative points and you're so certain of your own beliefs it's borderline fanatical.

Your unwillingness or inability to view the negative points and keep on insisting on the irrelevant positive points (my car is white! did I say that already? I also love driving it!) makes me doubt whether you're reading the same thread.

Paradaz could just as well have told us in a 70 p thread that the alignment of the planets hinders DCS development. He has just as much evidence of that, and it's just as valid, if you believe in astrology,

Er, no. **THAT** is just plain stupid.

- Ice