Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
1. You need to re read what you are saying,Theres gonna be changes when you evolve an Engine From One Generation to the Next.

Theres no such thing as a completely future proof IP.

2. My Affiliations are not part of your continued analysis and again, have nothing to do with you, ao you'd be wise to drop that subject, as I am tired of seeing my status posted more than the Walking dead Carl Memes.

Im not ignoring jack diddly, Im just not fixiated on posting only the negative aspects.

FIND. A.. DIFFERENT... ANGLE.

1. Of course there will be changes, but you'd think that at the very least ED would have some sort of idea with regards their estimations, have a process to work to and wouldn't have YEARS of delays.

2. I don't care for your affiliations one iota. Apart from me mentioning one which is right next to your username, you still felt the need to mention two others in your reply. There's no need for you to play the victim card yet again, my comparison is there purely to show how you and other people choose to ignore ED's shortcomings when other companies would get absolutely slated for it.

I recall some of your posts for example lamenting EA/DICE for the mess that was BF4.. .a game that was fixed within a few months. Yet DCS is delayed, bugged, has unfinished modules, P2P clients that are unusable and aircraft that can't even be launched for periods of time elapsing over many years however somehow that's perfectly fine and people jump to the defence at every opportunity. No logic whatsoever.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.