Originally Posted By: Paradaz"

Dated November 7th 2015

My own thoughts are also that mission packs and/or a half-way house DC would also see more profit for ED as they could push them out on per-airframe basis......as a business an easy profit has to be in their thoughts whether we, as customers like it or not

Originally Posted By: "Paradaz"

Dated January 16, 2016

Whilst I understand that different people/skillsets/resources won't always be employed on the same areas of work I also have reservations about the new campaign published in the newsletter.

I said a while ago in another post that mini campaigns would be a very easy and profitable money-spinner for ED and I hope it's not taking away the focus from all the other unfinished work that won't necessarily generate more funds on release.

If we see more and more of these payware campaigns being pushed out without any real movement on the larger 'DCS World' then I guess I'll have my answer.

I guess I have my answer, so it seems the latest newsletter which I just received is promoting yet another new campaign....and only a new campaign. A new DCS World update that features nothing other than support for a new payware campaign? How's about putting more effort into the unfinished content where customer funds have returned nothing more than the beta status? Campaigns may be good....however not at the expense of the focus that is required for DCS World.

I knew a quick profit would be a head turner.....so this looks to be yet another direction change for ED. I'm sure we'll be seeing campaign after campaign and the associated 'updates' that also promote the bundle sales too. I suppose it negates any requirement for a dynamic campaign!

How's about getting the missions into the Nevada branch for starters or is that at the back of the queue because no funds are generated?

I get closer and closer to giving up on this mess every month. Such a shame because the potential is huge and will probably never be realised.

Last edited by Paradaz; 04/23/16 08:57 AM.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.