Museum Relic is $10 which I think is pretty good value for the amount of work that went into it. The MiG 15 is fun to fly (awesome in VR). This campaign looks like it will be fun to fly (I'm only one mission into it so far). Mission 1 was pretty neat as an introduction.

Is the storyline authentic or even plausible? No, but you guys are missing out if you won't allow yourselves to have a little fun. If you take things so seriously that you can't use a little imagination to enjoy yourselves with a campaign like this then I suggest you are maybe taking things a little too seriously. You can always keep your $10 if you are so inclined. Nobody is forcing you to purchase the campaign or aircraft required to fly it (all developed 3rd party, so I don't see how anyone can really complain about their place in the lineup. Just my humble opinion of course, FWIW.

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.
Carl Sagan