Well, BMS isn't going to start redacting their realism, so the discussion is moot. I can tell you that everything with comms worked fine the way it was in Freefalcon and below. Yes, I understand there are advantages to the way it is done now, I'm just saying that it's one extra step I personally don't need.

It's funny but back way before BMS went live, maybe 6-12 months prior, I was talking to Hustler (Steve) on the phone. Hustler ran Freefalcon. We were talking about the future of Freefalcon and he started talking about BMS, which I was pretty unfamiliar with. He had spoken with Cobracab, and Hustler was telling me that BMS's vision was to make Falcon 4 so realistic that players would need to refer to actual F-16 flight manuals to fly the sim!

In essence my reply was that that would be an epic failure, that normal simmers would balk at that kind of realism and flock to Freefalcon.

We all know how well I called that!

So, perhaps, again, I've got this all wrong. Maybe the masses are clamoring for the full DCS treatment of each and every new module. It's not how I feel, but I could have this totally wrong about everyone else.

"A week or even a month for someone basically saying "shucks, this is pants" maybe. But their banhammer only has the forever setting. Gotta set phasers to stun for the localization of female undergarments, not kill yo." - Frederf