Originally Posted By: David_OC

I wish Eagle Dynamics was in the position back in 1991 and spent the 11 million on Su-27 Flanker. Well they were not that big to throw money around like that back then. Maybe it was lucky for us they didn't because Eagle Dynamics are still here today setting the future in combat flight simulation. Yes BMS too Ice...

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING COMMENT IS MILDLY INFLAMMATORY AND INCLUDES FACTS THAT SOME READERS COULD FIND DISTURBING

It might give you some comfort to know that the A-A radar code used in DCS World is still exactly the same that was used in Flanker 1. Untouched.
Maybe if they spent a little more back then, we'd have some better BVR engagements in 2016 (almost 2017), maybe we'd even have an A-G radar!

I say while we wait for ED to set the future of combat flight simulation (after the last newsletter, I'd say the distant future), how about we enjoy the present of combat flight simulation?

I know in the darkness of the night, when Sith can't see you, you click on that BMS icon....you little F-16 fetishist you... :P

Last edited by bkthunder; 11/16/16 04:29 PM.