Originally Posted By: LOF_Rugg
Remember the good old days when the fans made campaigns for everyone else, for free? Before all the banning and such. Not liking what this community is turning into.

Yeah I kind of done with DCS until the products I'm owed are released. One half the community doesnt respect the other halves right to complain about the products that they have paid for. The bannings and warnings over on the official shop floor forums just increase the division in the community. It's really not a healthy community. So I bow out of DCS until I receive a newsletter that announces my long awaited purchases are released. I won't hold my breath for that as I'm pretty sure, going on what has gone before, that will take 5 years at the very least.
edit.
The sim just feels like a dead end at the moment. Waiting times, between each small update, are just too long for me to feel like any real development is taking place.

Last edited by Johnny_Redd; 08/20/16 05:38 PM.

DCS Kickstarter
Wags July 2014 "In this July 2014 update, the primary news is in regards to the restructured backer rewards. After a careful review of the older system under RRG, we found it financially unattainable."
Wags October 2017 "the investment vs. generated revenue has been excellent for the World War II aircraft. In fact, the P-51D Mustang has twice the cost effectiveness of the A-10C Warthog."