Originally Posted By: David_OC
There is always some risk and I agree Ice, I'm sure RAZBAM, Leatherneck, etc have done their homework here on the risk.

I'm sure Microprose did their homework too, and so did Hasbro. Where are they now? Their sales figures didn't add up, "sales were NOT good," and now they're gone. I would bet they were run better and had a bigger portfolio than ED did though!

Originally Posted By: David_OC
It's good to see 3rd parties such as RAZBAM and Leatherneck building up their teams to build aircraft at the DCS level. Now where is my F14 Leatherneck and Harrier RAZBAM, things are definitely looking up here to me. Must just be my optimistic ways then.

So are 3rd party devs flocking to FSX/P3D, and what was your opinion on 98% of them?

I'm sure LN and RAZBAM are working hard on your F-14 and Harrier. In fact, I just got a text message from both of them saying they just read your post and now they're quintupling their efforts! Yay!

On a more serious note, I'm glad to see RAZBAM following ED's example. They hire more people, but is it to push a product out faster? Nope!

- Ice