Just to summarise this thread of which the first post was created on March 16th this year. In approximately 6.5 months there have been something like 8 payware campaigns released and next to nothing in terms of progress memntioned on the ED newsletters.

My original post is copied below and I think we can clearly see my concerns were true and that its also going to be a good sized task to ensure that all the campaigns released in the last 7 months are going to require some significant work and testing to ensure they are fully compatible with a milestone DCS release.

I wonder if ED will actually meet their intended release of the 2.5 build this year! I have little faith.

Originally Posted By: Paradaz on 18th March 2016

I guess I have my answer, so it seems the latest newsletter which I just received is promoting yet another new campaign....and only a new campaign. A new DCS World update that features nothing other than support for a new payware campaign? How's about putting more effort into the unfinished content where customer funds have returned nothing more than the beta status? Campaigns may be good....however not at the expense of the focus that is required for DCS World.

I knew a quick profit would be a head turner.....so this looks to be yet another direction change for ED. I'm sure we'll be seeing campaign after campaign and the associated 'updates' that also promote the bundle sales too. I suppose it negates any requirement for a dynamic campaign!

How's about getting the missions into the Nevada branch for starters or is that at the back of the queue because no funds are generated?

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.