Absolutely, I've never had a go at anyone for posting their opinion...that's exactly what a forum is for.

As for my 3070 ish posts over 13 and a half years I just about get time to average 1.5 posts per day so no need to worry about that or whether my day-job is hard or otherwise especially as I don't visit or post on SimHQ during my working day. I don't spend that time attempting to insult other forum users though unlike yourself.

Sobek, do you care to find any of my quotes where I call a PM or anyone else an 'idiot'? Not once have I gone down that route. I have said the ED have been inept and incompetent in certain areas though, and if you want validation of that then look at the announcements, delays and failures - I think that's a perfectly valid description.

No company regardless of size, workload or funding should ever start a project if it's not financially feasible. That's day 1, week 1 so not sure why you're suddenly focusing on budget. ED may not have government level funding, but to that end then they wouldn't want to announce something will be ready in 3 years when 5 is a realistic estimate. That should be taken into account so the level of backing at project start shouldn't be any caveat in failing to meet deadlines later in the timeline.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.