Paradaz,

There are a lot of good debates about problems and accuracy on the ED forums? Plenty with Yo-Yo and ww2 aircraft? They will not allow kicking and screaming and spamming of complaints in multiple sections tho. The forum mods probably have to consolidate the mess for the testers to test and report it to ED etc. Could be why they get tick off easily?

About the F4 thing I just was trying to show Ice how I see and use the different simulators that's all. F4 missions only play out a handful of ways really? You can make a mission in DCS like F4 missions with as many or more randomness things going on.

DCS is and was in constant development now and back then, the nature of the beast, they made mistakes in the past by giving estimates. They don't really do release dates now, until a month from launch, so I don't know where your coming from there? They should do what BMS did and hide, it's not very viable for them.

I hate to use the F4 analogy here but ED is in the microprose boat, but doing things much better to survive the uphill battle, this is how I see it, and not go out backwards like MicroProse. ED will not launch like F4 MicroProse, No way will they do that. So yes it would be nice to know more, it would be hard perhaps what to say and if it would be better or not to keep quiet.

Example: So guys a military contract came up and we have to pull all the coder from (here) and put them on this project., the setback for (This) is 6 months, everyone cool with that, it is a major client and a good money earner to pay for all the upgrades we are doing. (Insert crowd riot here)

You can ask a coder here perhaps? but DX9 to DX11 huge massive. DX11 to 12 not so much, I think graphic card differences here old DX9 card compared to DX11 - DX12 card options.

I will be very happy if Normandy gets released soon (This year?) now the spitfire is out. Another buffer for ED and 2.5? and a good way to pay for the massive upgrade too, I'm looking froward to it, we know it's not faraway given the screen shots around. Signs of good progress right there I think...

Is it pic time? Playin with the new graphics card settings.

Lovin the Gazelle